Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gaudi Park

It's really late here and I'm ready for bed. I'm having a lovely time, and its always a good sign when I don't have time to post. But I still have pictures ! I went to see an opera. I was in the "no view" seats (a bargain at 8 euro). Thankfully I could hear everything and they had little personal video screens for each of us in the back row. I could even select the subtitles in English!Pictures from the park and gatehouses that Gaudi designed.
Bench overlooking Barcelona
Me at the park (dress by H&M from Germany)
Columns in the courtyard he designed as a shopping area.




I also went to a museum where I could wander through an ancient Roman village excavation (with an audio tour, of course). And we saw the hall where Columbus was welcomed back by Ferdinand and Isabella after his first trip to America!

Posted by Kathleen @ 6:45 AM