Saturday, April 12, 2008

We're Going!


First of all, this post has nothing to do with the Beijing Olympics. I haven't decided on my official stance yet (Louise suggested not watching the Olympics as protest, which was a very depressing idea). But, I am happy to announce that Carole and I will be wholeheartedly supporting the Vancouver Olympics in 2010. We decided over a year ago that this would be the perfect opportunity for us to go to the Olympics together. We have loved the Games for as long as I can remember, and I think we've watched as much of every Olympic broadcast as possible since Barcelona 1992. Last night, we booked a hostel for eight nights (the last half of the Olympics), and put down our deposit. Who knows what our lives will be like in February 2010, or which country we'll each be residing in, but we have a goal!

'

Posted by Kathleen @ 10:13 AM