Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day Tour

First of all, we lost the free internet at home, so it's going to have to be a quick blog post from the internet cafe for now. Lots of pictures from the day tour and the races to come, though.
Stacey and I went on the hour of the Hunter Valley Region of NSW (New South Wales is a state in Australia). We had been told we were going to a wildlife park, and I was a bit nervous when we pulled into the Australian Reptile Park. I didn't have to worry, the koalas and the kangaroos were the main attraction.


Yep, those koalas are pretty cute. Kangaroos not so much; story to come. As for me, I'm dashing around Sydney today crossing things off my to-do list before a goodbye dinner with my team from work (yesterday was my last day!) I have today and tomorrow to get things done and pack my stuff. Friday is ANZAC day holiday; like Veterans day for our American friends or Remembrance Day for Canada and the UK. Stacey and I have planned to get brunch and watch the parade before I fly off to Queensland with Louise for the weekend and she sets off for England for a vacation. I'm back on Monday night, and I fly out for Taiwan via Perth and Singapore on Tuesday morning. So much to do, so little time!

Posted by Kathleen @ 1:21 AM