Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter goodies

I spent Friday at Louise's house crocheting, watching chick flicks and eating delicious food: what a great way to spend a holiday! I love that we have exactly the same taste in films (along with the same head measurements and foot size, incidentally). We watched The Easter Parade, Strictly Ballroom and The Importance of Being Earnest. She also surprised me with an Easter basket she put together for me. I had been planning to find myself a white chocolate bunny as per Easter tradition, and she knows me well enough that she already had one inside (a fancy gold Lindt one!) Louise is planning on doing the Camino de Santiago by walking across Spain in May, so we spent time discussing her upcoming trip, finding flights online and planning for packing. I love travel planning, and I get so excited by finding great deals for the perfect flight. We were both pretty excited about a flight from Spain to London for .01 Euro (with taxes 10 Euro which equals $16 CAD). We spent the afternoon shopping for all things lightweight, compact and durable, and a great pair of Merrill hiking boots were a symbolic first step in her plans.

Posted by Kathleen @ 6:56 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I have finally downloaded Strictly Ballroom and introduced it to the girls at school. They loved it.

What's not to love.

Happy Easter!

Posted by Blogger Julia @ March 26, 2008 at 10:32 AM #
 
<< Home