Friday, February 1, 2008

Travel Plans

I've finally finished my travel planning for my month-long journey home in May. Travel planning is surprisingly fun for me, and I spend hours choosing flights and hostels. Anyway, just for fun, do you want to play "Guess-That-Country/City"? All guesses, no matter how geographically off-base, will be accepted!
1. 2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.

At this point, I think I'll be breathing a sigh of relief. This will be one of my longest travels without stopping for more than a week in one place, but I'm ready for the adventure!

Posted by Kathleen @ 8:48 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I thought I'd give a chance for someone else to guess, but since no one else has tried, here's what I think. Dusseldorf is really just the first thing that popped into my mind, I didn't google any of them. Am I right?

1. Sydney
2. Perth
3. Singapore
4. Taipei
5. Dubai
6. Athens
7. Santorini
8. Dusseldorf
9. Barcelona
10. Bern
11. Prague
12. London
13. Halifax

Posted by Blogger Carole @ February 3, 2008 at 6:49 PM #
 
<< Home