Thursday, February 21, 2008

Office Pictures



Okay, I finally ended up asking someone to take my picture at work! It was a bit embarrasing, as it's an open concept office. This is my desk and cool little phone headset thingy. The pictures I put up by the computer are the ones I had at hand of people I love (if you're not there, it's just cause I didn't have a picture.) People wanted to see a recent picture of Carole and I, but the best I had was one from 1984! And on the other side of the computer is my South Park avatar (made by my supervisor in my old team):
And the view...

Posted by Kathleen @ 7:08 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Heh, have you thought about trying to stay another year? Maybe they would write the necessary letter to get you a working visa. Because that looks like a beautiful office. I had pictured you crammed away at a little, crowded hole-in-the-ground. I didn't even know you had your own desk!

Posted by Blogger Carole @ February 21, 2008 at 8:58 AM #
 

I love your outfit. Nice office too. Well done.

Posted by Blogger Jill @ February 21, 2008 at 9:32 AM #
 

love the photo of e and me. :) yes, i love your outfit too!!

Posted by Blogger Mrs. Waki @ February 21, 2008 at 2:46 PM #
 

Your skirt is so cute!

I can see the calendar of all of us in your picture.

I have to agree with Carole. I pictured your office with lots of cubicles on the 4th floor of the building. Very grey color scheme. It looks great though. What a wonderful view!

Posted by Blogger Julia @ February 28, 2008 at 12:59 PM #
 
<< Home