Friday, February 1, 2008

The Newest Weapon

Mom suggested this morning that I should blog, even if I really don't have much to say. No problem! I didn't know what to think of this little doo-dad when they gave them out at work; it seemed like a desperate grasp to find something unique to put the company logo on (pen, mug, hat... fly killer?) And, as you might imagine, handing out mini-weapons to stir crazy office workers resulted in a war of flying plastic. Anyway, two nights later I spied a creepy black insect on my ceiling. It was too high to reach by hand, but I remembered by little fly killer. With steady aim, the plastic web part sqashed the bug and caused both dead bug and plastic part to fall conveniently to the floor. I'm keeping it on hand for any future run-ins with the insect kingdom.

Posted by Kathleen @ 6:42 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Can you get an extra one for me? That would really come in handy in China. Last year there were a LOT of spiders. I suppose you'd have to be exceptionally quick to use it on cockroaches.

Posted by Blogger Carole @ February 1, 2008 at 8:26 AM #
 
<< Home