Sunday, February 3, 2008

Clues

Thanks to Carole for guessing my travel pictures. Maybe that is only a fun game for you and I (similar to the "spin-the-globe-and-see-where-your-finger-lands" game we played as kids or how much we enjoy tracing maps). So here are three more clues for the ones you got wrong (wikipedia may help).
8. Clue: Dusseldorf was a good guess (right country). This is where they hold Oktoberfest.
10. Clue: This is a very, very small country.
11. Clue: This is a hard one. Kember lives here; halfway between Geneva and Basel.

Posted by Kathleen @ 7:39 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I love your blog

http://canpicaforter.blogspot.com/

Posted by Blogger Sol @ February 3, 2008 at 7:56 PM #
 

1. Munich
2. Luxembourg
3. Lausanne?

(The first two I got by myself, the third I used Google Maps.)

Posted by Blogger Carole @ February 4, 2008 at 9:00 AM #
 
<< Home