Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Last Weekend

I had another great weekend! Having a pretty simple life really makes it easy to relax. On Saturday I enjoyed a coffee and newspaper before meeting Tae Young for a Korean lunch (yum!) I met him at the youth hostel, and he was really hoping for an official tutor. I said no, and that I'd rather just meet informally for English conversation (no prep, no stress). Anyway, any excuse for Korean food works for me. I had bibimbap, although Jill might be my only reader who knows what that is! After lunch I walked over to Paddinton to see part of the Canadian Film Festival in Sydney. I saw the world premiere of "To Be: Romeo and Juliet", a documentary that followed the rehearsals and performances of the play in three different settings around the world. And I managed to get to a yoga class at the gym before heading home for a quiet evening in Waverton. This weekend might be a little crazier, I'm working Saturday and Sunday afternoon to earn some much needed pre-Christmas dollars!

Posted by Kathleen @ 6:59 PM