Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Days

Another really quick update (working every day really takes away from my relaxation/computer time!) The new job is great, I'm "buddying" today (meaning I listen in on someone else's calls- it's getting a bit boring). Last night I was so happy to get back to the gym that I ended up spending three hours there! I spent 40 minutes on the machines, an hour in combat class and an hour in BodyBalance class. I feel much more balanced now. Anyway, the other great news is that I got a call back about an apartment. I will be moving into my own room next monday in a nice three bedroom flat. It's in a beautiful area near work, and my window looks out into a little park. I'm thrilled, especially because I had to beat out seven other "applicants" to get the room. I have Louise to thank, because she suggested I text them and offer an extra $10 a week (only $140 AUS a week is still really great for Sydney). So they chose me! Yeah! Back to work...

Posted by Kathleen @ 12:53 AM