Saturday, November 24, 2007

Finally... I've unpacked!

I am now proud to announce that I no longer live out of a suitcase. No more excuses for wrinkly clothes. This morning I left the youth hostel where I've been living for over a month, and moved into my new apartment in Waverton. I'm very excited about having my own space close to work as well as the heart of Sydney. Here are some introductory pictures, although you'll have to wait to see my room until I finish decorating!
The view of the harbour from Waverton and the train station (so cute!)

The view of Sydney from the front door and my living room.

The entrance and the kitchen.

The view from my bedroom window! I lay on my bed and look right up into the trees. I can't get over how quiet it is: I think this is the farthest away from traffic I've ever lived!

Posted by Kathleen @ 1:27 AM