Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update & Pictures

Everything is going well in Sydney. Jill and I have had a couple of tiring days walking up and down city streets, but we've seen some great sights! Brian arrived this morning and they are optimistic about selling the car (and then we can get back to sightseeing). I've taken today to work on finding more permanent accommodation and job options, and to read my book at Starbucks. The picture above shows our co-ordination. I was wearing a burgundy shirt, burgundy sweater an burgundy purse. And Jill had chosen the same combo in green! Also strange was when we first asked someone to take our picture. I gave my camera to a middle aged woman and she turned it and held it up to her face pointing towards her!!! I smiled and turned it around; trying not to laugh! And then some strange guy decided to pose with us in the picture (why?) and, as you might expect, it didn't turn out very well.

We stumbled upon the taping of our favorite Aussie morning show (Sunrise), and even got autographed photos!

Posted by Kathleen @ 12:52 AM