Monday, September 24, 2007

Not Much To Report

I've reached the halfway point of my time in Bakers Hill, and I have to say there's not much to say! Every day is the same routine and often, the same conversation with a different customer. I'm glad for the hours I spend cleaning or stocking as my brain is totally relaxed and just wanders mindlessly (sometimes I do end up sweeping the same spot for a few minutes, but that's to be expected!) Recently I've been daydreaming about my proposed "round-the-world-tour" when I head back to Canada. I've discovered for only about $500 more than the cheapest direct route, I could have layovers in Singapore, Dubai, Cairo, Athens, Berlin, Barcelona and London. I know what you're thinking: will I ever get home? Anyway, for now, I'm making the most of Bakers Hill. And the two highlights would have to be Flacko (I call her Fluffy) and Tabby, who have taken to sleeping on the end of my bed every night.

Posted by Kathleen @ 7:51 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Those are two very big cats. I hope they're nice to you.

Posted by Blogger Michelle @ September 30, 2007 at 9:21 AM #
 

This comment has been removed by the author.

Posted by Blogger Michelle @ September 30, 2007 at 9:21 AM #
 
<< Home